A quick overview of what to expect from a service design jam process. Animation created by Jammers in Oslo for GSDJ2012. Enjoy!
REGISTRATION FOR THE PLANET JAM
Every participant needs to register at The Planet Jam (link below). You will be uploading all the working files, and the last service prototype online. You will be guided by the Planet Jam on how to do it.
(the following materials have been compiled by our fellow Jammers in Los Angeles)
We must respect copyright on any images, films, logos, and especially music used!
Material you make at the Jam is uploaded under a Creative Commons license and stored on the Jam server. Only use materials you know are “SAFE”:
- Material you make yourself
- Material which you buy online, and where you buy a license to use it (can be cheap)
- Material published as “Public Domain”
- Material published under an appropriate “Creative Commons” license (there are several different licenses, so please check which applies. Some require you credit the creator upon use.)
Below are some resources, but please double check Creative Commons materials to see if you need to credit the creator.
RESOURCES FOUR MUSIC
RESOURCES FOR IMAGES
Jigsoar Icons (for icons)
TOOLS AND METHODS
Here are some Service Design Tools and Methods you can use:
Service Design Methods
Human Centered Design Toolkits
EVALUATION AND PRIZE CRITERIA
This is evaluation criteria for your service.
1. Be innovative
2. Create value to the society and to the world
3. Focus on user’s needs
4. Ask if a businsess can be built from your idea